To enroll in BB4C, simply contact the partner site in which you would like to enroll your child. they will be able to answer many of your questions and assist you in completing the necessary paper work . You may choose any of the sites, regardless of where you live within the Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District.
(Sites are limited in the numbers of students they may enroll, so it may be wise to have a second choice in mind.)
Completing the Building Bridges 4 Children (BB4C) Registration Forms enrolls your child into the Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District’s (CFAUSD) 4-year-old early learning program. These forms provide the school district and the BB4C partner sites the necessary information required by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the Department of Health and Family Services. Even though your child may not be enrolled in wrap-around care service, the information on these forms is required for him/her to attend BB4C at a partner site.
NOTE: To complete the registration process, you must fill out ALL of the forms in the Registration Packet and bring a copy of your child's birth certificate to the BB4C site you have selected for staff to validate your child's birthdate. Forms included in this packet are:
- 2017-18 BB4C Registration Form
- Transportation Information Form: If your child will use district bus transportation, it is essential that the transportation information in this form is accurate and complete and submitted to the site or BB4C office by August 20.
- CFAUSD Student Enrollment Form
- CFAUSD Household Enrollment Forms
- State of Wisconsin Immunization Form (DPH F-44192). Be sure to fill in the immunization dates and sign and date this form.
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan Form (CFS-2345)
- Child Health Report--Child Care Centers (CFS-60). Be sure to fill in your child's healthcare provider and have him/her sign and date this form. You can return this form to the site within 3 months after your child begins BB4C.
- Home Lanaguage Survey
NOTE: If you live outside of the Chippewa Falls School district boundaries, you need to apply for Open Enrollment between February 2 and April 30 for your child to attend Building Bridges 4 Children. Click here to access the Department of Public Instruction's (DPI) Open Enrollment brochure.