CHIPPEWA FALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
In our continuing efforts to help our students learn how to study, we are again requesting that students purchase some specific supplies and organizational materials. Every Middle School student should bring the following items on the first day of school:
1. One 3" – ring binder (zipper or Velcro closure) • or 4 - 1" binders (student choice).
2. Dividers with tabs to be used with 1" binders above.
3. Supply of loose-leaf paper (wide or college-ruled).
4. Plastic pouch with ring holes to be used for pencils and other supplies.
5. 12" ruler, - with ring holes - should be metric on one side.
6. 6 different colored 2 – pocket folders (with holes punched in them).
7. Pens (red, blue/black), pencils, erasers, colored pencils, glue stick, highlighter.
*Please no light colored gel pens.
8. Different colored spiral notebooks for math, science, english, social studies, 6/7th
grade reading, and 8th grade foreign language (wide or college ruled).
9. Compass and protractor.
10. Scientific calculator that has a fraction key (a b/c).
11. Large box of tissues for T.A. class.
1. Students are allowed to bring their own ear buds for use with computers or iPads.
2. Math on Call is a book that can be purchased for parents to use when helping their children with math homework at home. It is available at Amazon.com. The Middle School library also has copies available for check out.
PLEASE NOTE: Backpacks or small book bags may be used to transport books to and from school. However, students will not be allowed to use them during the school day as students go from class to class. Bags must be left in their lockers during school. Many of the book bags with rollers are too large for the lockers.
MARK CALCULATOR AND OTHER SCHOOL SUPPLIES WITH STUDENT'S NAME