Voyagers After School Program
The Middle School Voyagers After School Program provides a safe and fun learning environment for students after school. We are very fortunate to have many of our teachers, as well as community volunteers, instruct the various courses we offer. The program runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:45-5:30, and is divided into three trimesters throughout the school year, with a break in between to allow for registration. The trimesters run as follows:
1st Trimester Sept.- Nov.
2nd Trimester Dec. - Feb.
3rd Trimester Mar. - May
The dates and times of the program can be found on our calendar link.
Voyagers Middle School After School Program offers:
- Opportunity for participation to all middle school students in the district
- A variety of classes including homework help, skill building, creativity classes, recreational classes, and community service
- Great way to make new friends, build positive relationships
- Snacks are provided after school
- Bus transportation for students attending classes until 5:30 to the following drop off sites:
- Bus 1: Hillcrest, Parkview, Jim Falls Cenex Station, or Boys & Girls Club
- Bus 2: Southview, Halmstad, Stillson, Twin City, Cindy Lake, or Bateman mobile home courts
For registration information or calendar please see the left side menu.
Interested in teaching a class as a paid instructor or volunteer? Please contact Doug Ellis at 715-726-2400 ext. 2431 or email@example.com.