The Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District, in partnership with the community, is committed to excellence, empowering and challenging all students to learn while preparing them for an ever-changing global society.
- Students come first in the Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District
- Our schools provide a positive environment where mutual respect and individual responsibility are learned and practiced.
- Our schools provide a safe and secure environment.
- Every member of our community has value in the education of our students.
- All students, regardless of their diverse learning abilities, can learn and achieve to their maximum potential.
- Our schools provide a high-quality and comprehensive education for all students.
Students will graduate prepared to succeed in post-secondary education and career with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors necessary to achieve their personal goals and contribute to the common good.